- July 9, 2021
Looking for real-world business experience, but hate the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Then get ready to join the fun at an action packed, family-friendly attraction in Pigeon Forge!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team as Attraction Attendants. With a commitment to developing top talent in amusement, tourism, and business, you’ll engage directly with experienced amusement team members, park management, personnel administrators, and tourism technology experts to expand your knowledge base and gain valuable industry experience.
Are you ready to create memories and experiences that will last a lifetime? Apply now to be a part of an organization that takes fun and service excellence to a whole new level.
Pay Rate: $11.00 - 13.00 per hour
Summary: The Attraction Attendant is responsible for safe operation and guest relations on Go-Kart based attractions throughout The Track Family Fun Center. Attraction Attendants assist guests with attraction selection, entrance, loading, participation, unloading, and exit. Attraction Attendants may also be asked to assist in operation of other attractions on-park for which they have undergone training. Attraction Attendants job functions occur primarily outdoors in varying weather conditions and require physical activity throughout work hours.
- Assist guests with operation of go-karts or assigned attraction in a safe and responsible manner
- Enforcing policies specific to the attraction of which you are responsible, including carry-on item restrictions, clothing allowance, and height and weight restrictions
- Undergo assigned training to remain apprised of safe attraction operation
- Provide quality service to all guests including, but not limited to: greeting, situational assistance, and end-of-visit assistance
- Manage on-going requirements to effectively accommodate guests efficiently through attraction cycle
- Assist Shift Managers with shift specific financial responsibilities to gain understanding of operational function of amusement management
- Assist guests with corrective action while attraction is in operation to include verbal direction and physical assistance with proper go-kart and attraction operation
- Cleaning duties performed with proper personal protective equipment may be required
Must be 16 years of age or older
Ability to safely lift, push, and pull up to 50-lbs with or without assistance
Ability to work outdoors and in all weather conditions including direct sunlight, hot/cold weather, and rain
Ability to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods
Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
Ability to meet minimum grooming standards as defined in the Employee Handbook
Flexible availability including nights, holidays, and weekends