- March 30, 2021
Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg
Voted Best Place to Work / Best Place to Stay! Margaritaville Property of the Year 2019/2020
* 96% Team Members Love Their Job * 96% Team Members Proud to Work for our Company
* USA Today Best New Property * Knoxville News Sentinel Best Property of the Year
Apply Today – Join Our Team In Paradise! $200 Hiring Bonus*
Currently we are searching for a motivated and talented Barista to join our team at the Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. Located in the center of Gatlinburg, the gateway to Smoky Mountain National Park, this resort has 163 rooms and suites, Spa, Margaritaville inspired License To Chill Bar & Grill and Joe Merchants coffee shop, 4,000 square feet of meeting space and additional scenic outdoor event space. Bring your friendly and welcoming personality to our team!
Promotes coffee consumption by educating customers; selling coffee and coffee grinding and brewing equipment, accessories, and supplies; preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks, breakfast items, along with pastries and cookies.
- Welcomes customers by determining their coffee interests and needs.
- Educates customers by presenting and explaining the coffee drink menu; answering questions.
- Sells coffees and coffee grinding and brewing equipment by explaining differences in coffee beans and coffee preparation machines; demonstrating how brewing equipment operates.
- Prepares and sells coffee drinks following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks.
- Generates revenues by attracting new customers; defining new and expanded services and products.
- Maintains inventories by replenishing coffee bean supply; stocking coffee brewing equipment; maintaining supplies, pastries, and cookies for coffee bar.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes; maintaining and improving the appearance of the store and coffee bar.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading coffee, retail trade, and food service publications; maintaining personal networks.
- Enhances coffee shop reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- TABC Server Permit
- Effective communication skills; basic math and basic reading skills; ability to follow directions
- Ability to work irregular hours, nights, weekends and holidays
- Complies with all Policies and Procedures, and all health and sanitation laws and regulations.
- Continuous standing, bending, stooping, lifting, stretching and frequent over-head lifting will be required when staging, preparing or packaging menu items and/or cleaning.
- General knowledge and understanding of the restaurant industry or retail operations preferred, but not required.
*$100 paid after 30 days, $100 paid after 90 days, no absences permitted