Customer Service Intern
Customer Service Intern
- February 1, 2020
Looking for real-world business experience, but hate the idea of sitting at a desk all day? Then get ready to join the fun at an action packed, family-friendly attraction in Pigeon Forge!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and driven individuals to join our team as Customer Service Interns. With a commitment to developing top talent in amusement, tourism, and business, you’ll engage directly with experienced amusement team members, park management, personnel administrators, and tourism technology experts to expand your knowledge base and gain valuable industry experience.
Are you ready to create memories and experiences that will last a lifetime? Apply now to be a part of an organization that takes fun and service excellence to a whole new level.
Pay Range: $11.50 - $13.00 per hour
Summary: The Customer Service Intern is responsible for financially focused guest relations at an all-inclusive amusement park, featuring go-karts, kiddie rides, thrill rides, arcade entertainment, and mini-golf. Customer Service Interns assist guests with selection of available products, perform general arcade functions, and assist with managerial financial operations. Customer Service Interns will also shadow personnel functions of the amusement industry with the assistance of the Personnel Administrator and General Manager.
- Assist guests with purchasing the best point package
- Cash handling to include providing accurate change and cash counts, utilizing available technology for credit card processing, and point-of-sale mastery
- Assist guests throughout the arcade experience to include greeting, trouble-shooting assistance, prize redemption, and end-of-visit salutations
- Provide quality service to all guests including, but not limited to: greeting, situational assistance, and end-of-visit assistance
- Assist Shift Managers with shift specific financial responsibilities to gain understanding of operational function of amusement management
- Actively participate in personnel management training and shadowing opportunities with assigned Personnel Administrator and General Manager
- Actively participate in training and shadowing opportunities with assigned Game Technicians and Redemption Specialists
- Mild cleaning duties performed with proper personal protective equipment may be required
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to accurately execute basic mathematical functions such addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Ability to safely lift, push, and pull up to 25-lbs with or without assistance
- Ability to work indoors with fluorescent lighting and light flashes of varying colors
- Ability to stand, kneel, and squat for extended periods
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English
- Ability to meet minimum grooming standards as defined in the Employee Handbook