- March 14, 2022
Professionalism, Talent, Energy, Enthusiasm ... do you have these qualities and more? Stokely Hospitality Enterprises would like to interview you for the position of Marketing Coordinator. The Marketing Coordinator will execute the creation and distribution of marketing materials. They must be a team player, work quickly and effectively and be willing to learn and grow every day. We are targeting success driven, dedicated candidates with the following skill set and experience.
- Create and manage production of materials to support marketing initiatives including but not limited to in-restaurant materials, off premise advertising and e-mail content.
- Create and maintain reporting on social channels that analyze the strengths and weaknesses of social media strategy.
- Regular reporting to share metrics such as volume of content, reach/exposure, engagement, audiences, clicks and traffic and share of voice on social media.
- Assist in scheduling day to day content across brand level social channels as needed.
- Perform projects and related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work under deadline pressure and extra hours if needed on assignments
- This position requires a minimum of 1-3 years of marketing experience or degree in marketing, advertising communications or related field. Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Adobe Suite is a plus. (Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premiere Pro). Must have the ability to learn new platforms.
- Affinity for written content and visual storytelling with ability to support on-brand content creation. Strong copywriting skills and correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary.
- Proficiency across social platforms including but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Google.
- Knowledge of marketing digital tools and passion for marketing concepts, methods, and techniques.
- Motivated, goal-oriented attitude with the ability to excel with minimal supervision.
- Interpersonal skills using customer service, tact, patience and courtesy.