- May 14, 2023
Imagine coming to work every day in the Great Smoky Mountains as you experience the majesty of the National Park, our immediate neighbor.
Nothing is more adventurous than to be at the beginning of a new venture. So, if you like working outside in an incredible environment, zipping through a tree canopy, walking on a suspended bridge over 50 feet above the ground, riding a coaster down our own mountain and meeting new people, then we may be the company you are looking to join and grow!
Our New Marketing and Social Media Intern is responsible for assisting with the marketing team and its services to the community via flyers, presentations, and social media. They maintain a current knowledge of appropriate policies, processes and procedures in an effort to assure efficiency and integrity of all of our social media Platforms.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Type documents and/or write reports
- General maintenance of charts and spreadsheets
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Sharp attention to detail and ability to serve as accuracy check on various documents
- Strong communication, time management, and organization skills
- The ability to work on and prioritize tasks, often with conflicting deadlines
- A “can-do” attitude and proven experience in going above and beyond to get the job done
- An inquisitive nature and ability to learn quickly
- Supervising office supply management
- Supervising maintenance of office equipment
- Shop and run errands as needed
- Rising Undergraduate Senior
- Must have completed a minimum of three years in an accredited four-year college/university degree program
- A minimum GPA of at least 3.0. Academic transcripts (official or unofficial) will be requested
- Preferred Major and Coursework: Bachelor's in Marketing, HR management, data analysis, business administration, I/O psychology, Graphic Design or a related field or related fields