- March 30, 2021
Margaritaville Resort Gatlinburg
Voted Best Place to Work / Best Place to Stay! Margaritaville Property of the Year 2019/2020
Apply Today – Join Our Team In Paradise! $200 Hiring Bonus*
* 96% Team Members Love Their Job * 96% Team Members Proud to Work for our Company
* USA Today Best New Property * Knoxville News Sentinel Best Property of the Year
Currently we are searching for motivated and talented Pool Attendants to join our team at the Margaritaville Resort in Gatlinburg, TN. Located in the center of Gatlinburg, the gateway to Smoky Mountain National Park, this resort has 163 rooms and suites, Spa, Margaritaville inspired License To Chill Bar & Grill and Joe Merchants coffee shop, 4,000 square feet of meeting space and additional scenic outdoor event space. Bring your friendly and welcoming personality to our team!
Provides genuine, efficient and friendly service for guests visiting the pool.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet guests and courteously answer questions about the hotel and local area.
- Keep pool towels stocked and deliver used towels to laundry.
- Keep pool bathrooms stocked and cleaned throughout the day.
- Keep tables and chairs cleaned and straightened.
- Keep lounge chairs neat and sanitized when not in use.
- Keep trash cans emptied.
- Practice safe working conditions under the Occupational Safety and Health Administration guidelines to include blood borne pathogens and property Health Plan.
- Keep pool deck clean from spills and trash.
- Report any maintenance issues or safety hazards.
- Assist Chill Bar when needed to deliver food or drinks (ABC license required)
- Maintain assurance of all pool and slide rules.
- Perform additional duties as requested by management.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Friendly and outgoing with professional appearance.
- Strong customer focus and customer service with a positive attitude.
- Strong verbal communication skills required with an understanding and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend with ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must be willing to work holidays, weekends, days and evenings.
*$100 paid after 30 days, $100 paid after 90 days, no absences permitted