Adventure Coordinator Intern
Adventure Coordinator Intern
- February 4, 2024
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
Are you ready to embark on an unforgettable adventure? Look no further! Westgate Resorts is seeking an enthusiastic and dynamic individual to join our team as an Adventure Coordinator Intern. This is not your average internship – it's a thrilling opportunity to unleash your creativity and passion for creating memorable experiences!
As an Adventure Coordinator Intern at Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa, you will be at the forefront of organizing activity programs, special events, and guest trips. You'll have the chance to bring joy to our guests' lives by conducting exciting activities for both adults and children. From thrilling outdoor excursions to interactive games, you'll be the maestro orchestrating fun-filled moments that will leave our guests begging for more!
- Unleash Your Inner Adventurer: It's time to let your adventurous spirit shine! You'll be responsible for creating an upbeat, energetic, and fun environment where guests can let loose and create lifelong memories. Bring your creativity to the table and design innovative activities and games that keep everyone entertained.
- Safety First, Always: As an Adventure Coordinator Intern, you'll be a safety advocate. You'll ensure that guests adhere to safety rules and guidelines, guaranteeing a secure and worry-free experience for everyone involved. Your attention to detail and commitment to safety will be paramount in this role.
- Be a Trailblazer: Are you brimming with fresh ideas? We want you to share them! As an intern, you'll have the opportunity to implement new ideas and games that enhance the overall adventure experience. We encourage you to think outside the box and bring your unique perspective to the table.
- Master of Organization: The adventure center will be your domain, and you'll be responsible for its smooth operation. From opening to closing, you'll follow daily procedures meticulously, ensuring everything is in place for the day's activities. Your organizational skills will be put to the test as you ensure every detail is taken care of.
- Embrace the Unexpected: In the world of adventures, no two days are the same. You'll be a master of adaptability, embracing unforeseen challenges with a smile. Whether it's adjusting activity plans or stepping in to assist in other areas, you'll be ready to tackle anything that comes your way.
- A zest for adventure and a passion for creating unforgettable experiences.
- Exceptional communication skills to engage and interact with guests of all ages.
- Strong attention to detail, ensuring safety protocols are followed at all times.
- Creativity and innovation to design exciting activities and games.
- Organizational skills to handle the day-to-day operations of the adventure center.
- Flexibility and adaptability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
Join us on this extraordinary journey as an Adventure Coordinator Intern at Westgate Resorts. Be part of a team that transforms ordinary moments into extraordinary memories. Apply now and let your adventure begin!
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited U.S. College, university, or higher education program
- Posses unrestricted U.S. work authorization for the duration of the program.