Fees & Deadlines
Internship Program Costs & Deadlines
Student Participation Fee
- $350 ($200 for Sevier County Residents) per semester
- Non-refundable fee.
- All students who accept an intern position will be responsible to pay this fee, which provides funding for SHIP’s operations and marketing costs.
- Rates vary from $100 to $125 weekly.
- Available for students ages 18 to 25 on a first-come, first-serve availability basis.
- All housing fees are payable to and collected by the housing partner.
- Two weeks rent is required in advance, in additional to a $50 to $100 admin/damage deposit.
- Housing cost includes all utilities, Wi-Fi, and furnished room. (See Housing tab for additional amenities.)
Fees & Deadlines for Non-Housing Students
Scholarships may be available for Sevier County (TN) Schools students. Speak with your guidance counselor today!
|Semester||Application Due||SHIP Fee Due|
|Spring 2023 (Feb 6)||12/1/2022||1/1/2023|
|Summer 2023 (May 15)||2/1/2023||3/1/2023|
|Summer 2023 - High School Only (Jun 5)||5/1/2023||N/A|
|Fall 2023 (Aug 28)||7/1/2023||7/15/2023|
Fees & Deadlines for Students Requiring Housing
Housing is available for students ages 18-25. Housing is limited, so students seeking housing are strongly encouraged to apply early. Payment for housing is handled by and payable to the housing partner.
|Semester||Application Due||SHIP Fee Due||Housing Deadline|
|Spring 2023 (Feb 6)||12/1/2022||1/1/2023||1/1/2023|
|Summer 2023 (May 15)||2/1/2023||3/1/2023||4/15/2023|
|Fall 2023 (Aug 28)||7/1/2023||7/15/2023||8/1/2023|