Culinary Internship- Fall 2023
Culinary Internship- Fall 2023
- June 12, 2023
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
Are you passionate about cooking? Do you want to learn from experienced chefs in a fun and fast-paced environment? Then our Culinary Internship at Westgate Resorts is perfect for you! Our organized chaos will make you feel like you belong, and our team will provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to become the next top chef. At Westgate Resorts, we pride ourselves on being a loved employer that offers plenty of opportunities for growth, a positive work environment, and a chance to connect with guests and coworkers alike. Join our team, and let’s make some delicious memories together!
• Hands-on experience with top chefs
• Opportunities for growth and development
• Positive work environment
• Networking opportunities
• Ensure food safety is always a priority
• Provide proper rotation of products
• Complete opening/running/closing duties
• Passion for cooking
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
Are you ready to turn up the heat? Apply now and become a part of our Culinary Internship program at Westgate Resorts!
To perform this job successfully, you must have excellent communication skills and be able to read, write and speak English fluently. Additionally, the person must possess and adhere to the following core values:
- Work Ethic
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, cruise, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, talk, and hear. In addition, the employee is occasionally required to taste and smell. The team member frequently is required to climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Currently enrolled and taking classes at an accredited U.S. College, university, or higher education program
- Posses unrestricted U.S. work authorization for the duration of the program.