F&B Front of House Internship- Fall 2023
F&B Front of House Internship- Fall 2023
- June 20, 2023
About Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa:
Adjacent to Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most-visited national park in the country, Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort & Spa in Gatlinburg, Tennessee, provides an amazing work environment with refreshing mountain breezes and spectacular views of the beautiful Great Smoky Mountains. As a member of the Westgate Smoky Mountain Resort team, you will meet and engage with guests who have arrived to enjoy all the Great Smoky Mountains have to offer and help them experience our world-class amenities such as the state-of-the-art Wild Bear Falls water park.
Are you a foodie with a passion for hospitality? Do you want to learn from the best in the business and gain valuable experience in the F&B industry? Look no further than Westgate Resorts! As a trusted leader in hospitality, we're offering an exciting opportunity to join our dynamic team as a F&B Front of House Intern. Not only will you be able to expand your skills and knowledge, but you'll also gain invaluable experience that will allow you to take your career to new heights. Known for our amazing company culture and employee appreciation initiatives, Westgate Resorts is the perfect place to feel connected and love what you do. Our current employees rave about their jobs and we want you to join us and see why!
- Flexible schedule based on availability and business needs
- Potential for future career opportunities within the company
- Access to employee discounts and special deals on travel and activities
- Take guest orders in person and over the phone
- Serve guests following department guidelines
- Handle daily receipts and cash handling procedures
- Assist with department inventory and stocking
- Provide excellent customer service to guests and team members
- Passion for food and hospitality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility to work weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Must be currently enrolled in or recently completed a hospitality or related program
Ready to take your F&B passion to the next level and gain invaluable industry experience? Apply now to join our team at Westgate Resorts! We can't wait to have you be a part of our amazing culture and help us deliver world-class hospitality to our guests.
Westgate Resorts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other protected status under federal, state or local law. If you have a disability and believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to complete your application or any part of the recruiting process, please email [email protected] with the job title and the location of the position for which you are applying.
- Get access to your pay as you need it with our Daily Pay benefit
- Wellness Programs
- Fun, family culture
- Exclusive discounts for Team Member (i.e., hotels, resorts, restaurants, entertainment, etc.)
- Advancement & development opportunities
- Community Involvement Programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must successfully attend Company Mandatory Training programs. Alcohol awareness training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the team member is regularly required to stand and use hands to finger, handle or feel. The team member frequently is required to walk, reach with hands, arms, talk or hear and taste or smell. The team member is occasionally required to sit, climb or balance, stoop, kneel crouch or crawl. The team member must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.