- July 9, 2021
The Aquatics Department is responsible for the operations of the Water Park(s) in its entirety. You will gain experience in Aquatics & Hotels that will prove meaningful in whatever career path you choose. You will also have a great time networking with other professionals within our industry. As a lifeguard, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn the Aquatics & Hospitality industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks within your assigned department. You will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and learning to utilize leadership skills taught on the job. This role includes becoming a certified guard and actively guarding attractions.
- Take initiative and maintain the company’s reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and work independently.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills, including speaking in front of groups.
- Utilize problem solving skills, including working in a fast-paced, service-focused culture.
- Demonstrate strong time management, planning, and organizational skills in order to optimize productivity.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Ability to complete pre course requirements for Lifeguard Certification and maintain ability throughout course of employment.
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday
- Stand and walk for the majority of the work day.
- Ability to be in water for long periods during the day