- November 2, 2021
SUMMARY: Responsible for monitoring the swimming areas and activities to prevent accidents and provide assistance to swimmers by performing the duties listed below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Ensures that each guest receives outstanding guest service by providing a friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every guest, maintaining and exceeding departmental quality standards.
- Assists all guests at the end of slides to ensure they don’t slip or fall when getting out of a tube or standing after a ride.
- Cautions swimmers regarding unsafe areas.
- Rescues swimmers in danger of drowning and administers first aid.
- Maintains order in swimming areas.
- Inspects facilities for cleanliness.
- Cleans and refills swimming pool.
- Other cleaning duties as assigned.
- Assists with lost children.
- Develops a high-level knowledge of resort.
- All other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prefer one to three months related experience
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to act independently with little supervision.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Must be able to complete training for Ellis Certification, pass test and meet requirements to maintain Ellis Certification.