- February 19, 2023
February 19, 2023
Must be 18 years or older for this position?
Number of Positions Available
Anticipated Start Date
Have a passion for facilities maintenance? Ober Mountain now looking for an Intern to learn the different aspects of our Maintenance Department!
- Responsible for performing maintenance and preventive maintenance not only to equipment at ground level but also on towers and poles
- Responsible for conducting a daily inspection of all equipment operating in the form of a service ride
- Maintain maintenance for the Mountain Mall, Tramway Mall, and Housing Center.
- Perform daily walk-throughs of each facility and report any issues found to the Facilities Manager
- Operate air compressors, water pumps, and snowmaking automation system (in Winter)
- Must be enrolled in a continuing education/college program
- Applicant should have an interest/background in facilities maintenance or a related field
- Must be able to lift sixty (60) pounds
- Basic Mechanical Aptitude
- Must be compliant with all safety procedures