- November 14, 2022
Intern will be exposed and actively participate in all areas of a multi-location marketing program, while being given hands-on-projects to present.
Intern will work closely with the Corporate Director of Marketing in each of the key areas of a marketing department:
Area / Intercept Marketing
- Review of area programs
- Shadowing / ride along with Area Marketing Executive
- Operational aspects of area marketing (ordering, inventory, warehousing)
- Present ideas for expanding area marketing or process improvement
- Overview of programs
- Planning and scheduling
- Email and Social media campaigns
- Overview of public relations
- Participate in media buying while following an established budget
- Pitch media ideas.
The ideal candidate will posses the following minimum qualifications:
- Ability to work as a team, in addition to be being able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize base upon deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.