- March 30, 2021
Rocky Top Sports World
March 30, 2021
Must be 18 years or older for this position?
Number of Positions Available
Anticipated Start Date
Events Staff will work closely with all aspects of day-to-day facility operations.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Assist Operations Team with pre-event, event and post-event functions
- General facility and grounds maintenance, cleanliness and upkeep
- Food and beverage assignments
- Assist and support marketing and sponsorship campaigns
- Guest services and office support
- Communicates and coordinates courteously and effectively in a family friendly manner with customers, city/county staff, officials, sponsors, volunteers and other outside organization
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds waist high
- May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time whether indoors or outdoors, and squat, stoop or bend into awkward positions while performing job functions.
- Facility has intermittent noise
- Must be a team player
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays required
- Must possess current CPR/FIRST AID certifications or must be willing to obtain them within a specified period of time
- Food handling and cashier skills preferred