- January 30, 2020
1. Maintains knowledges of product collections and in-stock items in order to actively engages customer on sales floor. Sells and upsells products based on customer likes and needs. 2. Responsible for creating and maintaining merchandising presentation throughout the store including visual presentations. Keeps merchandise stocked and the store properly filled and organized throughout the shift. 3. Maintains general order and cleanliness of merchandise location and stockrooms. Includes cleaning windows, spot sweeping of floors, dusting of merchandise displays and emptying trashcans as needed. 4. Accountable for daily cash register sales and proper check in/check out procedures, adhering to Ole Red cash-handling policies. Ensures adding on to sales is done with consistency. 5. Works with Retail Manager to gain insight into planning and budget controls, maintaining physical inventory/loss prevention, appropriately merchandising, assessing product performance, and developing plans to deplete inventories. 6. Performs other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Currently working towards degree in hospitality, restaurant, culinary, business, or equivalent field preferred
• Previous experience in customer service, sales, and restaurant operations with POS check and cash handling experience helpful
• Must have outgoing personality
• Passion for the hospitality business and compassion for people
• Tolerance of all cultures, music and art forms
• Valid Driver’s License and a satisfactory driving record required
• This position requires a pre-employment drug screening.
• Candidate must be at least 18 years of age to qualify for employment.