- January 26, 2023
Intern will gain hands on experience and be exposed to accounting tasks and responsibilities with a multi-state, multi-location entertainment organization.
Intern will work with both local and corporate level accounting team members on daily and monthly processes related to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger transactions and financial audits and controls. This practical experience position will also provide the intern with exposure to budget process and procedures, financial reports preparation and analyzing financial information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- High level of attention to details
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information.