- February 9, 2021
The Aquatics Department is responsible for the operations of the Water Park(s) in its entirety. You will gain experience in Aquatics & Hotels that will prove meaningful in whatever career path you choose. You will also have a great time networking with other professionals within our industry. As an intern, you will have the opportunity to grow and learn the Aquatics & Hospitality industry through hands-on exposure to day-to-day operational tasks within your assigned department. You will be responsible for providing excellent guest service and learning to utilize leadership skills taught on the job. Our Hotel Internships provide training and development that will prepare students for whatever career path they choose to take.
- Take initiative and maintain the company’s reputation and dedication to safety, service, courtesy, cleanliness, and integrity.
- Work collaboratively in a team setting and work independently.
- Utilize strong written and verbal communication skills, including speaking in front of groups.
- Utilize problem solving skills, including working in a fast-paced, service-focused culture.
- Demonstrate strong time management, planning, and organizational skills in order to optimize productivity.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Red Cross Lifeguard Certification or ability to obtain certification.
- Ability to complete pre course requirements for Lifeguard Certification and maintain ability throughout course of employment.
- Candidates applying for this position should be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted repeatedly throughout the workday
- Stand and walk for the majority of the work day.
- Ability to be in water for long periods during the day