Titanic Museum I.T. Support
Titanic Museum I.T. Support
- March 24, 2021
ABOUT TITANIC TENNESSEE LLC
Titanic Tennessee LLC is a stage production inside the Titanic Museum in both Branson, MO and Pigeon Forge, TN. We open the door to the past in a one-of-a-kind way letting "passengers" experience what it was like to walk the hallways, parlors, cabins, and Grand Staircase of the Titanic while surrounded by more than 400 artifacts directly from the ship and its passengers.
Our crew members use their creativity and talent to celebrate the Titanic's timeless awe-inspiring legend, passengers, and crew. We know that we would not be able to create a great experience for our guests without our exceptional team. This is why we offer competitive pay and a fun work environment that is unlike any other.
Department: Information Systems Job Status: Part Time with Full Time Potential
FLSA Status: Hourly Non-Exempt
Varied hours, weekends and/or holidays required
Job Description- Technical Support
Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, printers, and scanners. Monitoring and maintaining computer systems, point of sale systems and networks. Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests. Providing technical support for Titanic Museum Attraction, Pigeon Forge, TN.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Level 1 support for all users and systems.
- Provide answers to users by identifying problems, researching answers, and resolving problem.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues.
- Ask targeted questions to quickly understand the root of the problem.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Ensure all issues are properly logged, adding to the User Knowledge base
Formal Education and Certifications
- High School Diploma
- 1-3 years relevant experience or currently pursing Computer Science or related Degree
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Must have a reasonable understanding of operating systems.
- Ability to work well and maintain composure under the pressure.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and lift up to 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods.
- Must have flexible schedule.
- Must possess a high degree of analytical and troubleshooting abilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must possess an ability to communicate with peers in a clear and concise manner.
- Must maintain the ability to meet deadlines.
- Maintain a positive attitude when dealing with staff, administration, patrons, and fellow IT staff members.
- Passion for Continuous Learning
- Innovative Thinking
Alan Entertainment Holdings, LLC, Cedar Bay Entertainment LLC and Titanic Tennessee LLC has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the crew member's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills, and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and Alan Entertainment Holdings, LLC, Cedar Bay Entertainment LLC and Titanic Tennessee LLC reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the crew member to perform, as they may deem appropriate.
All those 18 years and older may apply.