- February 5, 2023
We are looking for a Marketing Intern who is passionate and enthusiastic to join our marketing department. You will be given administrative duties and we encourage you to be creative and proactive as well. These duties will assist our marketing team in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As an intern, you will collaborate with our core marketing team to execute print, digital, radio, and event marketing campaigns. You will also be expected to execute events in collaboration with the core marketing team.
You will shadow every member of our core marketing team including the Marketing Manager, Marketing Sales & Office Manager, Creative Services Manager, Digital Marketing Specialist, and Area Marketing Manager. You will also learn to process and handle large groups through our Group Sales Team.
This internship will give you a broad perspective on marketing and affords you the opportunity to explore your personal interests in marketing. You will spend your time working inside and outside to execute marketing duties and capture media.
- Support marketing team on daily administrative needs
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Network at local marketing events
- Help collect and analyze CRM data
- Learn and assist with Email marketing, social media, and Google Ads
- Capturing content
- Inventory, cut, and create signage
- Setup and help execute events
- Process and assist with large groups
- Shadow each of our core marketing team members
- Must be pursuing a degree in Marketing or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for the outdoors, attractions, and snow activities (Must be comfortable working on snow and moving around in snowy conditions)
- Strong desire to learn
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft Office applications